Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Items and Some Custom work

Hey there! Wow! I have made ANOTHER entry in my bloggie! I'm so proud of myself.

It seems as of late, I am making quite a few custom orders! YEAH! I wanted to show you what I have been doing...



This apron is for a very petite woman looking for a classic style. She loves black and white, with a splash of red. I felt I needed to stay with the black and white fabric, while adding red buttons, giving it just enough accent. I think it turned out pretty nice!





I thought this was the cutest.... A customer had bought the little girl's chef's apron for her daughter for Christmas, and was wondering if I could make a matching apron for her American Girl doll. I was so happy to find I had just enough of the fabric in my own stash to make it. They no longer make the fabric anymore. So here is the cutest matching apron set in the WORLD! Hahah..ok..I'm not sure about that...but in MY world it is! :D




Here is my model in the new hostess apron. I think she fills it out well! It is now listed on Etsy. Take a look!





I have also been making some sweet headbands. The very popular twist tie headband in some new fabric choices...


No comments:

Post a Comment