Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yes, I have been busy yet again, sewing some cute novelty aprons! Sometimes I can't stop myself! I get so excited about the possibilities when I first see the fabric in the store, I have to buy it, and get home and make it right away! Nothing stops me until I have it in my etsy store. Someday, I'm gonna chronicle my adventures, and show pics of the process! I'm pretty sure you will feel the same excitement that I feel after you see how it all goes down! ;) In the meantime, here are my newest aprons! Check out my store for more from annabelsaprons@etsy.com


Vintage Christmas fabric, with checked pockets and lining


Chicken and egg fabric

Fall Charlie Brown fabric



Beautiful multi colored circle fabric
with black and white accent color

No comments:

Post a Comment