Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Custom Orders

My new hostess apron! Could this be my new signature apron?









Ok, so I have been making some more custom aprons! It's been very fun picking out fabric based on what people are looking for! Here are some things that I have been doing:

This apron was made a few months back and I was getting concerned it wouldn't find a home, even though it had many hits and quite a few hearts. So, along comes a potential buyer who had asked if she could get pockets on it, and walla, my sweet apron was sold.






Another Custom for Cootiepants. She wanted one to match her store banner, consisting of these colors, and stripes and polkadots.





This one was made for a teacher who wanted something fun to wear during school! I think it fit the bill.


No comments:

Post a Comment