Friday, January 22, 2010



Good Morning! I really hope that everyone is doing well. Hey,I want you to see something that I think is pretty awesome! I want you to see this unique, interesting, and beautiful work from a wonderful Etsy artist named Fleurografie. He does amazing printmaking! I love how his work is simple, yet thought provoking. I love the tones that he uses; they don't shout at you, they draw you in and make you wonder. I love the feel of many yesterdays with his work. Fleurografie's work can be seen at select galleries around the world. But visit him at his online Etsy store Fleurografie and his blog where you can see more of his work. He will be very glad you did! :) Here are some of my favorite prints from his Etsy store:







And here are a couple from his blog:





Just beautiful! Good luck Fleurografie!


No comments:

Post a Comment