Saturday, August 29, 2009

Update!

Oh wow!! Please don't look at how long it's been since I made an entry! Ok, now I guess you're gonna, because you're too curious!....human nature! :)

Well I will try to make this worth your while!

So, the last time I posted an entry, I told you that we were moving to TX. Well, if you want to hear a little drama, I will tell you what happened! My husband got a job offer there as a video producer/editor of a weekly TV program for a prominent personality. At the same time there was a "slightly" less secure position in WI that was offered to develop a horse ranch at a very pristine horse ranch. Since the latter seemed to be somewhat risky, we decided to go with the TX offer. So, hubby went down there for 2 months and started his new job. My daughter and I were wrapping up loose ends here and would join him as soon as we found a place down there. However, through a course of events, it turned out that TX wasn't all that it was cracked up to be, and the offer here in WI became more solid. So, the week that we were to move to TX, WE DIDN'T, and since have decided that WI is our home and that's where we need to be. The company in TX has decided that my husband can work remotely, so he will still be doing that, but just in a different, more efficient way. So, the best of both worlds comes together for us, and I couldn't be more happier!!
I'm so glad the indecision and the upheaval is over! And we can have somewhat of a settled life for a change! :D

On the business side of life, I have been sewing up a storm, building my inventory, getting ready for a big show in IN, which promises a lot of foot traffic. Here is some of my work:



Smock Tank Tops


His and Hers Chef's Aprons




Half Aprons




Batik Headbands





Vendor Aprons


Check out my shop for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment